Competitive Market Intelligence Workshop
October 17-19 2016, Paris
The competitive intelligence workshop will be held from October 17 to October 19, 2016 in Paris. The workshop's targeted audience are market research analysts, business intelligence analysts, business development managers and R&D professionals.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
A. Strategic Intelligence (SI)
- What issues will affect a company’s competitiveness over the course of a five years?
- How quickly is your industry changing?
- Where do we see our company be in five years?
- What are the strategic opportunities and risks in the long run?
- What is the Strategic Early Warning (SEW)?
B. Tactical Intelligence (TI):
- How can we as a company improve our performance in the short term?
- Should we change our product?
- Should we change our marketing strategy?
- Is our pricing policy competitive?
- What are the other essential elements of our business that affect company's performance?
C. Market Intelligence (MI)
- What is the size of the market?
- What are major market forces?
- What could disrupt this market?
- Who are leading competitors and what is their competitive advantage?
- What trends are emerging in this market?
D. Tools of competitive intelligence:
- Market research reports
- Market analysis methods
- How to get human intelligence (Humint)
- OSINT: Open source intelligence
- Online intelligence: planning, acquisition and processing
subscribe via RSS